Salads pack a ton of nutritional value, a ton of fibre and are also very refreshing on a warm evening. They're also a great way to get creative! You can add pretty much anything you want in your nutritious salad.
A few of our Summer must-haves in a salad are:
- A mixture of greens (kale, spinach, romaine, butter lettuce, etc).
- Fresh basil
- Cut up watermelon
- Slivered almonds
- Fresh berries
- Marinated lean protein of your choice (Cajun is our fave)
- Peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green)
- Freshly caught salmon
- Portobello mushrooms
This mocktail recipe is a healthy take on your favourite happy hour cocktails, and it sure is a hit on those warm summer evenings. Low in sugar, our Raspberry Splash is a must!
- Splash of soda water
- 1 packet of Raspberry Ener-C
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- 1 squeeze of lime
- Squeeze the lime into your glass and add mint.
- Muddle the lime and mint together to release flavours!
- Add a packet of Raspberry Ener-C and water.
- Mix together.
- Top with a splash of soda water for an extra kick!
- Add ice.
- Give it a stir and enjoy!